dilluns, 13 de novembre del 2017

My future...

I think everyone sometimes had think about his future. What will you work? If you will get married? Where will you live...? 

Yes, I think about this a lot of times, sometimes I thought that I will never get married because I didn’t believe in love, but now everything is different. My opinion has changed a lot in all these years and you continue changing. Before, I was thinking that think about the future is interesting, but I change my opinion about that too.

Actually, I think thinking about my future is a loss of time, because the future is unpredictable. Yes, is interesting make suppositions about our life, but we can’t do nothing for changing what will happen. We don’t know if whit who we will fell in love, or if we will go to another country and we stay there forever…

This is my opinion now, but I don’t know if one year later I will continue thinking that. Now my “life quote” is: live the present and don’t worry about what will happen.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada